Morning all I hope you are all well and having a good day, I am little better than yesterday but still have chest pains so I have to take it easy today as I have plans to meet up with some of my lovely bloggy friends tomorrow and I am so looking forward to it, it will be the first time that I have met any of my bloggy friends and I can't wait.
Yesterday I received the Green Blend Award not once but twice and I was really thrilled about it because the green blend award is really all about blog friendships and supporting one another so it's a massive compliment to be given it.
Sheenagh and Vee, both of these ladies are lovely, have wonderful blogs and visit me regularly with lovely supportive and enthusiastic comments, massive thanks to both of you.
So here are the rules of the blend award,
1. This award is for any co-blogging friend who has helped you develop your blog in any and all ways.
2. This award is for any co-blogging friend who has cheered you along in your blog building, craft advancing career.
3. This award is for any co-blogging friend who always stops by and is kind to you. You can count on them to always be one of the great comments at the end of your post.
4. This award is to be given to 3 to 5 Blends whom you feel meet the listed requirements.
7. Blend of choice may continue the kindness by issuing this award to keep the circle forever growing.
ok so the here are the people that I have chosen, I have chosen 9 because I got the award twice and I wanted to let all of these people know how appreciated their support is.
Lily Anuska http://myanuskacreations.blogspot.com/
Cheryl http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.com/ (who I am meeting tomorrow! yay!)
I have chosen these lovely peeps because they always leave me lovely supportive comments that cheer me up and make me smile, some of them have taught me new things, some of them have inspired me and they are all very valued bloggy friends. Thank you to all of you.