Afternoon all I hope you are all well and having a good day, truth be told I am a little grumpy today, I haven't felt very well today my head is hurting and I have chest pains again, probably as a result of a busy few days but none of this was helped by some IDIOT SPAMMER that took a liking to my blog this morning. I hadn't had much problem with spammers since I moved over to blogger so when I got the first spam message I just deleted it and didn't think much about it, of course as soon as I deleted the first one this particular spammer decided to come back and post a load more. So that annoyed me quite a bit, I now have comment moderation enabled so their really isn't much point in them leaving any more as they won't get seen anyway. I suppose I should take it as a compliment that this person liked my blog so much that they were so determined to leave their website links all over my blog but I don't lol.
Anyway on to brighter things yesterday two of my lovely bloggy friends gave me the versatile blogger award, which was really lovely of them and very much appreciated.
The lovely ladies that gave me the award were Vee and Abbie thank you very much ladies it really does mean a lot to me that you thought of me for this.
Vee's blog is always packed with gorgeous and interesting things to look at and Abbie's Blog is beautiful and original and she does some beautiful mystical and gothic projects that are really different, both Abbie and Vee are really lovely ladies and I am so pleased to have met them through blogging.
Ok so now I have to pick 15 people to pass the award on to, the people I have chosen all have fantastic blogs and inspire me on a regular basis.
Ok so now I have thanked the people who gave me the award and named my nominees I am supposed to tell you 7 things about myself......
1. I am quite a stubborn and determined person, when I set my mind to something I don't like to let myself be beaten (even if that does often mean I push myself too hard and upset my health a little)
2. I love all animals and find them fascinating to watch and draw
3. I love music and enjoy nothing better than singing along badly to songs I love
4. I love to learn new things
5. I try very hard to keep a positive outlook no matter what, sometimes it's really difficult and you have to work at telling yourself to be positive but it's always worth it in the end and I really believe that being positive makes you open to opportunites that you might not otherwise see.
6. I collect retro and vintage toys and also have a massive collection of disney eeyore cuddlies
7. I hope to have some exciting news to tell you soon.
Ok so the last one is a bit of tease of info soon to come, I can't wait to spill the beans but things aren't quite ready yet so watch this space.
Anyway enough rambling on from me, I will be back shortly with a card to show you, thanks for reading this post and as always I love to read your comments (unless you are a spammer lol don't love those so much!)