Followers

Saturday, 28 April 2012

Time For Tilda

Hi everyone, I hope that you are all well and having a good weekend, apologies for the late post again, time just seems to get away from me now, I think those darn pixies have taken up permanent residence in my house now.

See lol! Evidence! This is one of the digi's that I put on  my website a few days ago but didn't get time to blog it.

Anyway enough ramble since it's already very late, here is my card for today.




 To make my card I have used,  an 8"x8" scalloped card blank, 2 cheap 12"x12" papers from The Works and 2 handmade papers from The Works (for the die cuts), the die cuts were cut out using Tim Holtz dies. I have drawn in faux stitching on my papers, the image is a stamp from Magnolia coloured in using promarkers  and I have then added paper flowers and beady stamens from my stash.

I would like to enter this card in to the following challenges,
Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog - Inspiration Challenge #17
The Official Magnolia Inspiration Challenge - TOMIC #47 -Photo Inspiration & Best Wishes
Midweek Magnolias - Week #8 - Open Theme (Anything Goes)
Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog -Challenge #64 - Stitching Real Or Faux
Glitter Geeks Challenge Blog  - Week 17 - Stitches

Thank  you for reading this post, as always I love to read your comments, they brighten up my day.

Lindsay xx

P.S. Don't forget to enter my blog candy xx

31 comments:

Linda said...

I love your drawing of the clock and those minxy pixies lol! It is brilliant.

Your card is just beautiful I am loving the colours you have used. Good luck in the challenges xx

Hugs
Linda xxx

Bernie Simmons said...

Hi Lindsay......Probably my fave card of yours.....even if it's a Tilda. xx Love what you have done with this the colours are so fresh and the card is simply exquisite. xxxx

Sandra H said...

Hi Lindsay, Your card is stunning such an adorable image and beautifully coloured:)x

emma goddard said...

Stunning, another beautiful card hun xxx

jane stillman said...

great card, just love the colours x

Catherine said...

Beautiful card Lindsay - I love the way you have incorporated the clock faces into it.

Catherine x

Sylvia Anderson said...

Wow... I love everything about this card....colours, layout etc x

rachel said...

lovely lemon card Lyndsay - really pretty - I'm loving the clock and everything - brill xx

pauline said...

Lovely Lindsay your drawings are brilliant xx Pauline

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous Lindsay.xxx

coops said...

beautiful card lindsay.the tilda is so sweet and i love your gorgeous colours and details ;D

xx coops xx

Suzi said...

Fabulous card Lyndsay, love the design, die cuts and that sweet Tilda. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck in the draw.
Hugs
Suzi DT

s4rah said...

Great card again Lyndsay, thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week!

Nelly Shaw said...

Great card! love the faux stitching!! thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week, Nelly X

Paula said...

Ohhh Lindsay this is just stunning, it looks beautiful, i love it! Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week, Paula :)) xx

Lily Anuska said...

Wonderful card Lindsay. Have a nice day. Lily

Nina said...

I love your drawing! I love your colours, layout...everything on your card
Ninaxx

Karina said...

Such a sweet image, and I love what you did with it. Perfect choice of papers and so beautifully embellished. Gorgeous creation, Lindsay!
Hugs, Karina

Sheen said...

Another gorgeous card from you Lindsay. I am seeing quite a bit of yellow about just now and I must say it is so refreshing as it's bright and cheery. Sunshine in a card! Wonderwful creation.
Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

Abbie721 said...

Love those pixies sweetie, they are too cute. Gorgeous card and love that color, cute little image so adorable, love the clock and the flowers xx

GoonerGirl said...

I adore your image Lindsay and I think they are sneaking into mine too.
Your card is gorgeous I love the colours. Chris xx

pixiecrafts©2006 said...

Beautiful hun I love the flowers. Please may I ask where you got them from? x

Kirsty-Anne Davies said...

Hi I do love this Tilda ! Love the clock dies in these colours too !! Super design too ;0)

Mau xx said...

This is so sweet Lindsay, Love the colours and detail.
Your Digi is super you are clever xx
Hope you are well.
Hugs Mau xx

xxxtglxxx said...

The the colours and dies on this and what a sweet image! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

CraftyNess said...

This is very pretty and the die cuts work so well with the image :) love the faux stitching too :) - thanks for joining the Glitter Geeks challenge this week x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Such a beautiful creation.

Elaine said...

This is gorgeous Lindsay what a beautiful image , love the flowers well done Hugs Elaine

Ann Whitfield said...

Beautiful card Lindsay, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Stampin'Piper said...

This is so beautiful!

Thanks so much for joining us at TOMIC! Hope to see you again!

Hugs Tanja

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

You have made a lovely card which fits our challenge well. Thanks for taking part in Crafty Ann's Challenge this fortnight and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Crafty Ann's Design Team xxx